Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lost in translation

Am in Tokyo for a couple of days at The Times Yomiuri Conference hosted by Rupert Murdoch who's always been a bit of a hero of mine. We hitched a ride from Shanghai with a very generous client who invited us on their private jet, a G4 which is by far the most bling thing I've ever done!

G4 jet (obviously not the one I was in!)

We checked in the hotel and headed off to hear Mr Murdoch give the opening address, we ended up on the front row so I snapped this shot whilst the press were taking their pics!

Later at dinner I caught up with Chris DeWolfe who is one of the myspace founders and seems to be at every conference I go to! He introduced me to the other founders, one of whom is Tom who will be well known to anyone who uses myspace, which actually is probably nobody reading this site! Anyway I thought it was pretty funny, I never realised he was a real person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home