Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fabric Market

We went back to the Fabric Market to pick up Cecile's coat from last weekend which looked great!

We were invited to a ball next weekend and since my dinner jacket is in a container somewhere between London and Shanghai I figured I might as well get a new one made, which is cheaper than hiring onw is in London. I managed to sort one out no problem although most of the negotiation was done pointing at a grainy picture in a catalogue called "Western Style Clothes", the lady that measured me up didn't speak much English so we'll see how it turns out! I'm slightly worried that she misunderstood me when I expained the lapels should be shiny, maybe the whole thing will be shiny satin!!!

The Fabric Market - organised chaos!

Cecile planning her next purchase!

Cecile outside Fat Girl Silk which I fear may have a branding problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home