Saturday, November 11, 2006

Busy Saturday!

This morning I went down to see the HSBC Champions Golf tournament where I saw Tiger Woods practicing his putting:

Then we met Claire and Bryce for lunch and headed off with Claire to the Fabric Market which is an amazing place. You can choose any material you like and then have a tailor knock you up pretty much any item of clothing you like. Cecile couldn't resisit so ordered a winter coat in cashmere for around £35, I'll be heading back for some suits!

Then we went back to Three on The Bund where we'd been invited to a lecture by Thomas Friedman whose book "The World is Flat" is one of the best ever written on China and was a major influence on me wanting to come out here.

Then dinner at Coconut Paradise with Monica - a friend Cecile met at her language school.

Cecile and Monica

cecile's fish - not spicy

My green curry - very spicy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home