Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chinese Signs

The English translations of Chinese signs never cease to amuse you, ranging from great spelling mistakes to the totally bizarre. Since my chinese is still crap I feel bad taking the mickey but I will anyway.
Actually I really like this one. Its the first thing you see as you walk out of the Beijing airport terminal, actually quite inspiring!
This was at the Great Wall. Not sure what it means really but difficult to disagree!
Difficult to read this but it is the rules in the back of taxis in Shanghai and the whole thing is ridiculous, ranging from the warning "Do not dump in taxis" to "Psychos or drunkards without a guardian are prohibited to take taxis"

This one's from Madrid but I always thought it was a pretty funny address!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home