Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Davos

I was lucky enough to go to the World Economic Forum for the second time this year and once again it was an amazing experience. Getting up at 5am every morning is hard at the best of times but doing it with jetlag and after going to bed around 2am most nights is a real challenge!!!
That said it's pretty cool to get to rub shoulders with all the world leaders, politicians, CEO's and generally very important people (plus the odd hanger-on like myself!), I mean where else can you walk up to the Health Secretary and tell her how utterly crap she is?

I didnt take many photos but there are a couple below:

Whilst Martin froze outside, I sat inside by the heater watching him on the telly.

High security at entrance. Definitely wouldn't mess with the swiss police.


We got lots of snow and on the final day the sun broke out, really beautiful place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home