Saturday, January 17, 2009

Best Business Trip EVER!

Just after everyone left I also headed off for what has to rank as my best business trip ever. I flew down to Cape Town to close a deal in South Africa and got to spend 2 days finalising things in the winelands.

The view from my window!

Doug and Peter on the terrace

Doug introducing us to his cellar to seal the deal!


Here's to Smollan!

It was national Braii (BBQ) day so of course we had one!

The 3 chefs!
I spent my last night in Camps Bay my favourite place on earth, caught up with my good friend Tabatha and then flew off to meet Cecile and Tom in Saigon.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Scott
So glad you enjoyed your time with us - we enjoyed having you and we are so grateful for the work you did on the deal
Best regards
Colleen Rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home